Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

When it rains it pours

This week is just getting worse and worse!!! So I decided to go get a trim and some high lights. I've been growing my hair for over a year. It's FINALLY getting really long Yay!! I walk into the salon which I might add is pretty high end.. I wasn't to worried.. The gal who I had an appointment with seemed super nice. She has been a hair stylist for years. She even owns her own salon in Butte. I tell her I would like some high lights and a trim. She said ok how much? Two inches tops! I say. I go on to tell her I have been growing my hair out for over a year and I'm FINALLY getting somewhere!. My hair had finally grown about two inches past my bra strap yay! (The whole reason I was going to get my hair done was because we're having family pics next week). She dyed my hair rinsed it out and took me to trim.. I reminded her not very much please. She got pretty scissor happy. I saw a piece fall that had be about five inches!! I freaked out!!! She's like well I'm just evening everything out. I DON'T WANT EVERYTHING EVENED Out!! I wanted a little trim. She finished I was in shock...Six inches gone She even Charged me for a cut not a trim!!! I just pretty much threw the money on the counter and walked out. As soon as I got out of the Salon I called my mom. Shock was still in, but as soon as I hung up I started Bawling hysterically. A year worth of hair all over the floor.. I'm back to square one.. My hair is now barley below my shoulders :(... Here's a pic I'm really trying to smile it's kinda hard too...

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

You are still so dang cute! Sounds like a rough week. Hope it gets better.

The Butler Family said...

I think that your hair still looks really cute. I love it. You are so cute, I hope things will go better for you. Good luck with everything.
Sheri.

Cameron and Melissa Johansson said...

You still look gorgeous! I know the feeling tho! I have had that happen to me a few times! I learned the hard way to not talk about my stylist's ex-husband while getting a cut! Yikes! Sorry it had to happen to you!

Natalie said...

You would be gorgeous BALD even!! I am so sorry that she chopped and chopped. I have gone home bawling more than once after getting my hair done. I am so sorry it had to happen when emotions were running high anyway! You will look great in family pictures!:)