While we were home we were able to go horse back riding. It was so nice we really miss being able to just go anytime we please!! Year and half :) then maybe.
We also were able to spend alot of time with the boys which was very nice!! THEY are getting so big I swear everytime we go home they've grown another couple inches, but this time they were all so sick it was sad. We spent quite a bit of time with Grandpa and Grandma Piquet. Its kinda hard.. From when I was born till I got married I was a my Grandparents house everyday. Now thats not possible.. We sure do miss them!! While we were there Grandma gave me a Serger!! I was so excited it'll be so nice!! I have to make Landon scrubs. They don't make them Long enough for him.. We're kind of high water phobes :). That'll make life a little easier! We went out to Landon's fam's home. Where we were able to hang out with our little nephews and niece. We LOVE them to death! They are so fun. We're sad we don't get to spend more time with them. We were able to hang out with hang out with Landon's brother Eric and Jen his wife!! It was so nice!! They are such amazing people.
We had clinicals today just a sims lab where we are able to work on manicans. VERY INTERESTING :)!! Here are just a couple pics I'll post more soon promise!!
P.S. we didn't get family pics :( The fam back home are all very sick so we rescheduled for Thanksgiving break.

No comments:
Post a Comment