Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its all catching up to me now...



We've been going a hundred miles an hour since we've started nursing school. I've watched everyone else get sick and stayed away. When the sickness was pretty much gone I let my guard down and what happens?! I GET SICK!! AHH.. The chills, fever, sore throat, sinus pressure, and stuffy nose is all mine for now! Believe me it's not wanted. Landon and I went to the school nurse yesterday and she predicts it's most likely the swine flu and said I need to stay in bed and not come in contact with anyone.. I decided that's impossible!! I can't miss class or clinical.. So I'm just going to suffer through it for now "hoping I don't give it to anyone else"... We only have one class tomorrow and one test than I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass out for the weekend. I was hoping to go to Laramie with Landon, but the way I'm feeling its not likely going to happen darn it. The Laramie Cowboy Open is favorite! Which makes it a little harder. Oh well :). Wish Landon luck! Love you all!

No comments: