Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NWC Dual with Northern Montana

Landon wasn't supposed to wrestle tonight due to his ribs. They decided if the team was losing the dual Landon would wrestle, if they weren't losing the dual Serg would wrestle... Coach decided LAST minute Landon needed to wrestle. When the Montana coach saw Landon walking to the mat he hurried and forfeited his kid! LAME!!!!! Dang chickens! The Montana coach came to Landon and said there's no way he'd wrestle his Freshman against "Landon Harris"... Which really turned out for the best that way Landon wouldn't injure himself more. To top it if the Montana coach came and attacked me! He really thinks Landon needs to come wrestle in Montana I just pretty much said no nicely... He wouldn't quit... SO I just told him to Join the club everyone wants Landon to come wrestle for them... Soooo that's the news for now!!!
P.S I'M STILL SOOOOO EXCITED FOR NEW MOON :)

No comments: