Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Season of Thankfulness :)



I LOVE this time of year! I know I've said that SOOO many times! But its true.. I'm so so thankful for many things in my life I don't express them often enough!
I'm Thankful for an amazing husband who has such a strong testimony of the gospel, who takes care of me, and who is such a giving person!
I'm Thankful for the opportunity to be in R.N. school, and blessings that'll provide us in the future.
I'm Thankful for the blessings Heavenly Father has given Landon and I during this time in our lives, and I'm thankful for the blessings to come.
I'm Thankful for a warm nice home and food in the cuboards!
I'm Thankful for the gospel which has blessed me so much in my life.
I'm Thankful for a temple marriage that is for all time and eternity!
I'm Thankful for my wonderful family that I miss so much!
I'm Thankful for our little primary children they are such sweet little spirits :)
I'm Thankful for wonderful friends!
Thats just to name a few :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! We love you all!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You have no idea how proud of you I am. I just got called to be over the beehives AGAIN!! I love looking at you and the other girls to see just what all you have accomplished. You amaze me!! I am sure thankful to have you as a part of my life!