Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

It's begun! DUM DUm Dum

Ok it's not that bad :) But yes wrestling officially starts tomorrow! Landon has his first tournament here at NWC. We are SO excited to have my parents and brothers come up and support Landon! Our best friends Gretch, Kyle, and their little girls are also going to spend the long wrestling day with us :D!. So to start off the season the goat must go :(... I HATE when Landon has to shave of his beard! He looks like a 16 year old boy married to an old lady! Here are our Before and afters.


Landon's tournament starts at 9 a.m. I'll update! :) Wish Landon luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He surely looks like a little kid, but you certainly do not look like an old lady! Daddy sang this cute song, I think it applies! (I may have the words wrong but the thought is there) “Baby Face, You've got the cutest little baby face. There's not another who can take your place, Baby Face, my poor heart is thumping, you sure have started something Baby Face, I'm in heaven, when I'm in your warm embrace. Well I need a shove because I'm so in love with your pretty Baby Face” You’ll have to ask Lanny if she remembers the song. We enjoy your blog,
Love to you both,
Auntie Paula & Uncle Willie

Anonymous said...

hi good job landon and you do look like you are 16teen after you shave.
love you both blaine harris