I just wanted to put a Special Thanks out to my family and our best friends Kyle and Gretch for coming a supporting Landon and I at the first open of the season! It was a long fun day! Landon had a first round bye which made for a VERY very long day! Landons real first match second round he wreslted a guy from Great Falls, Mt... Which he pinned in a minute and eighteen seconds. The only exciting thing that did happen was Landon did his signature Landon lock and throw my personal favorite :). 2nd match was Landon's own wrestling partner Sergio. Landon pinned Serg in the first round aswell. Third (CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND)... All of us were like yes this match will be a little more exciting.. Well.. that wasn't the case :). The match consisted of the poor kid crawling away from Landon trying to get out of the mat circle, and Landon getting really mad a pulling him back in the circle. The unattached wrestler got called for stalling numerous times. It was a sad frustrating match. The kid might as well just forfitted he sure didn't do anything worth watching. The final score was 3 to 0. Landon took the championship and won a T shirt :). Here are some pics of our awesome fam and friends! We went out for a celebration dinner to Irma's in Cody and had a blast!! The other pics are from Billings, Mt. We went to the movie Christmas Carol.. Not going to lie it kinda scared me! It was a 3-D movie hence the glasses! But it was fun!!
Monday, November 9, 2009
NWC Open!
I just wanted to put a Special Thanks out to my family and our best friends Kyle and Gretch for coming a supporting Landon and I at the first open of the season! It was a long fun day! Landon had a first round bye which made for a VERY very long day! Landons real first match second round he wreslted a guy from Great Falls, Mt... Which he pinned in a minute and eighteen seconds. The only exciting thing that did happen was Landon did his signature Landon lock and throw my personal favorite :). 2nd match was Landon's own wrestling partner Sergio. Landon pinned Serg in the first round aswell. Third (CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND)... All of us were like yes this match will be a little more exciting.. Well.. that wasn't the case :). The match consisted of the poor kid crawling away from Landon trying to get out of the mat circle, and Landon getting really mad a pulling him back in the circle. The unattached wrestler got called for stalling numerous times. It was a sad frustrating match. The kid might as well just forfitted he sure didn't do anything worth watching. The final score was 3 to 0. Landon took the championship and won a T shirt :). Here are some pics of our awesome fam and friends! We went out for a celebration dinner to Irma's in Cody and had a blast!! The other pics are from Billings, Mt. We went to the movie Christmas Carol.. Not going to lie it kinda scared me! It was a 3-D movie hence the glasses! But it was fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun!! I love all the pictures. It sounds like Landon deserved the t-shirt.:) I wanted to take Oakley to the Christmas movie, but after I saw the previews I thought maybe it would be too scary even for her. I am glad to know that maybe I should just leave my kids at home for that one.
Congrats to Landon that's awesome! I think I may have heard that he was a wrestler, sounds like he's pretty good too ;) Gordon wrestled in High School and misses it. - Guess I better not take Tydon to Christmas Carol... He doesn't love the whole things flying at you part, guess we'll find a different one. - Glad you got to have some visitors this time... so fun!
Glad you family got to come visit! So glad you found my blog and added me! Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment