Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Apodaca Duals!

The Apodaca Duals have officially began!! Mom, Daddy, and Grandpa Piquet got into town about 2 am last night safely thank goodness. Landon's parents and little sister Angel also came into town last night. We were able to go out to dinner with them. My family had a couple surprises in store for Mr. Landon. He didn't know Grandpa Piquet was coming! When Landon saw him he was SOOO excited :). The second surprise was Mom had shirts made for us that say on the front GO BIG LANDO on the back GIVE US A SHOW 285 :) .. We showed up to Landon's dual tonight with them on. It was so funny to see his face! He LOVED IT! Landon actually had a pretty good match. I was impressed. The Iowa Central kid was definitely ready to wrestle, and almost scored on Landon. But of course didn't. Landon hasn't been scored on or taken down all season to add to his perfect record. The match ended 4 to 0. It was pretty exciting. I hate yelling but of course. I'm a screamer lol! Here are some pics of the crew!

Landon and Grandpa Piquet!



1 comment:

Natalie said...

I LOVE the t-shirts. He is lucky to have such a good support group.:) I am glad he did so well again!