Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Back to the Craziness!!
Back to the Craziness!! Wow I almost forgot over the break how busy we get during school! Well I certainly remember now lol! This week we've been getting use to our new schedules, and have already jumped into assignment and quizzes. For a quick little shopping break we did go to Billings, Mt this last weekend it was SO nice! Ah I LOVE BILLINGS they have actual stores and even a Mall! haha I know how sad uh, but after you live in a little tiny town like Powell, Wy those types of things are SUPER exciting! We drove down Friday night and stayed in a hotel.. It's so nice to get away every once in awhile. Saturday we went to our friend Kelly's little boys wrestling tournament. It was so fun.. Its even funnier watching little kids to college wrestling. ahaha VERY different! Kelly's little man Ryan did really good! He got 4th out of his weight division! Yay! After his tournament was done we hit the shopping! WOW we shopped to death! Even Landon did so amazing! To top it off besides going to every store there was we went to my FAVORITE ahh The Buckle! I could live there! Seriously! Plus it literally the only place I can find long enough pants. Sad I know... But they're worth it :). It didn't hurt that I hit a killer sale there either :D! Driving home that night was So killer though. It was the most terrible weather! Scared me to death!! So to look forward for this week we have IV check off's ... Yes We will officially be able to do IV's.. Oh how intense is that! Then to make it even better we have My Parents coming!!! YAY! I miss this them so much already!! Landon's parents are also coming. Landon has the big Apadaca Duels this weekend! One of the largest wrestling tournaments around here! It'll be so fun! The Nursing Students are even coming to watch Landon we are all going to wear our white scrubs that we wear during clinical! It'll be so fun! I'll post pics later! Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment