Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Picture Update Christmas/ New Years Eve/ HOME :D

Here is the Santa Suit I made Daddy this year.



Landon and the Little Boys Brand and Rope


Landon Christmas Morning


Me Christmas Morning


Landon's favorite Present!

Kolt and I

...

LOVED all My Presents :D

Landon LOVED his new affliction shirt!


Landon and I

We LOVE our Grandpa and Grandma Piquet`



Roper and I!


Silly Boys

New Years Eve!












After Swimming !

Haulin Hay!



4 comments:

Brenda P. said...

Shauna,
Those are all great pictures! Hope you are doing well, and that school is going great for you! Have a great day!
Brenda:)

Nichole said...

Fun :) Good job getting pictures on there. I loved seeing everyone. Your dad looks great as Santa :D We need to get up there soon. Maybe the end of this month.

Natalie said...

I love all the pictures. Looks like fun!

Kristie Lemons said...

I love the photos of your christmas break. I love your family. Glad you had a good holiday!