2009 was an exciting year for us! It was defiantly good.. eventful.. and sometimes even sad. Some of our memories that stand out the most of the year 2009 were:
1.Landon winning Regionals and while at Regionals receiving the Outstanding Wrestler of the Year Award.
2.Then of course Landon taking 2nd at Nationals!!!
3.My first NASTY horrible Cold sore all through Nationals :(
4.Applying for the Northwest college Nursing Program.
5.Celebrating our 1ST anniversary!
6.The struggles with Landon being able to be in the R.N. Program and Wrestle.
7.Being able to attend the Billings,Mt temple numerous times.
8.4/9/09(Sad I know I still remember the date :)) We were both accepted the the Nursing Program.
9.Landon took athlete of the year for Wyoming.
10.Trips home to our amazing Idaho!
11.Landon 21 birthday!! My 20 Birthday! YAY finally not a teenager anymore ;).
12.AH DREADFUL Microbiology class over the summer! We both passed with an amazing grade!
13.In our Microbiology class I met my Best Friend in the whole world Gretchen Foulger :).
14.Camping and Boating trips with Kyle and Gretch.
15.Lagoon with the family.
16.Getting Close with Campbell.
17.Starting the Nursing Program and Clinicals.
18.Taking the little boys fishing behind Landon's house.
19.Baby Isi was born! (Kyle and Gretch's baby girl) :)
20.NASTY NEIGHBORS!
21.Our Dog Lucy died :(
22.Kolt receiving his Eagle.
23.Kyle's Batman Birthday Party.
24.NEW MOON :D (yes I'm a MAJOR FAN :))
25.HUGE school presentations, tests, and papers.
26.An awesome Thanksgiving with Kyle, Gretch, and the Foulger family.
27.An AMAZING Christmas party with the Foulgers!
28.Getting all the Christmas shopping done with my Daddy
29.Making my Dad a Santa Suit
30.A WONDERFUL Christmas with the fam! + awesome gifts from everyone Thanks again!
31.My FAV. present from Landon a new CRICUT!
32.And last but not least A very Happy New Year :).
`

1 comment:
Shauna I am glad you can remember the good and the not so good stuff. I think you are so cute. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment