Please let me know what you guys think. Here is just a couple!


The whole fam!



... Thanks Justin and Tara!
(the best photographers *Justin Place Photograpy*)
Another little side note. We started the new semester yesterday!It went well. I think this semester will be a little less stressful and more easy going :). We absolutely LOVE what we're doing still! We are getting SUPER excited for the Apadaca duals. Alot of our family is coming to support Landon, many of our nursing student, and friends. Landon is still currently #1 in the Nation :). I'm SOO proud of him and so is the heads of the Nursing program. They expressed that to Landon yesterday how proud they are of him for being able to be a National Athlete and doing so well in the program. It was Very neat for them to notice!
Thats all for now!

4 comments:
Cute I like the weeds :)
Such cute family photos!:)
Love the pics!! That is so awesome Landon is doing so well... You two are so cute together :)
Shauna, you are beautiful! All grown up now! :) I sure miss your family! Tell them hello from us! And congratulations on getting married! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment